In the My tasks section, you have the ability to view tasks waiting for approval by you (For me) or others (For others). You can also view any tasks that you have completed.
In this article, you can find out more about managing your tasks and workflow.
1. This option allows you to select and deselect all your tasks.
2. Click the trash icon to delete any selected tasks.
3. Using the More option you can mark messages as Done in bulk.
Note: Marking as done is not the same as approving the task. The post will be only sent out once it was approved.
4. You can also refresh your task view.
If there is a specific section that you want to jump to, use the links on the right-hand side of the article!
For me - Viewing tasks assigned to me
5. Click the Publish from the main navigation.
6. Select Tasks from the menu on the left.
7. You can select the date range you would like to view by clicking the calendar icon.
8. Use the search field to search using one or more keywords from the body of the message.
9. Click Approve/Reject to review the message in Compose view.
10. Select Comment to leave a note for the user account that assigned the message.
11. From the Compose Box you can approve the message by clicking "Approve & Send"
12. Select Reject to send the post back to the person who submitted for approval and then you'll also be able to include a note advising why you rejected the post.
13. Send for Approval allows you to re-assign this task for another user account to approve.
For others - Viewing tasks assigned to other user accounts
14. Select the Publish tab from the main navigation.
15. Then select the Tasks > For others option in the list to the left menu.
16. You can select the date range you would like to view by clicking the calendar icon.
17. Use the search field to search using one or more keywords from the body of the message.
18. If no longer needed, you can also delete a task.
19. Click Review & Approve to review the message and approve on the user's behalf.
20. Select Comment to leave a note for the User Account that assigned the message.
Completed - Viewing my completed tasks
21. To see all completed tasks, please click Publish.
22. Then select Tasks > Completed from the menu on the left.
23. If the task has been completed, you can Mark as done.
24. You can collaborate and exchange Comments with the assignee or add additional notes for them/yourself.
25. You can also Delete a task from the Completed view.
26. If you would like to make further changes to the content of the task you can Review & Approve again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.