This article covers how you can assign a message as a task for you or someone else in your team to respond to.
Note: You should make sure that, if you're assigning a message to another member of your team, that they have access to the Profile that the message relates to so they can successfully respond to it.
- In the Priority Inbox, click on the downward-pointing arrow to the right-hand side of the message you want to assign.
- In the drop-down menu, select the Assign option.
- Select the User Account that you want to assign the message to and add a note if relevant.
- Once you’re ready, click Assign.
- You can also assign messages in the same way from a Stream or assign Keyword Mentions from monitoring results under Monitor > Keywords.
That message will then be displayed under the Tasks view of the person you've assigned it to. They will also receive a notification that the task has been assigned to them via the notifications centre in the platform as well as by email.