Skip to main content
How to Schedule a Broadcast/Email Blast
- In the Editor, click on “Actions” button at the right side and select “Send Broadcast” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, input the “Subject Line” and the “Pre-Header Text” and then select the list/s you wish to send the email to.
- If you want to send the email immediately, click on the “Deliver Now” button.
- However, if you wish to schedule it on a specific date and time, click on the “Calendar” icon and select the date. Click on the “Clock” icon to select the time. Then, hit "Schedule Delivery".
- The next screen, which is “Reports”, will give you the information that the broadcast was scheduled at a given date and time.
Note: You can cancel a broadcast anytime provided that you made the cancellation prior to the actual date and time of the blast.
Please sign in to leave a comment.