Social Media Icons Included:
- On the Editor, click on “Structure” tab.
- Then, going down, click on “Block Structure”.
- Now, drag and drop “Social Media” to your canvas. Usually, it is positioned at the bottom part of the canvas.
- To add links, click on the social media structure inside the canvas, and on the right side, you can input the URL of a specific social media account.
- If you want to exclude a specific social media icon, you can do so by clicking "Delete" at the bottom of each account.
- To add an Icon, go down a bit and click on "Add Icon", and then select from the Social Icons.