First, the image should be saved as GIF.
Second, make sure that the GIF file is resized according to the corresponding image structure (e.g. 600 px x height is variable, 277 px x height is variable, and 189 px x height is variable).
Please see step by step procedure how to resize GIF file/s:
- Go to this link: https://ezgif.com/resize.
- Then, choose file from your computer or paste image URL and then click “Upload”.
- After that, enter the width size. You can leave the height field blank because it will be changed to its ratio automatically.
- Then, click the “Resize image!” button.
- When the image has been resized, click on “Save”.
- Now, you are ready to add an image to the image structure. Refer to steps 4 – 8 of this article.