In business, time is money. That’s why lead scoring is such an important tool for sales and marketing professionals. Lead scoring is a way of ranking prospects in order of their likelihood to convert into paying customers. By understanding which leads are more likely to convert, you can save time and resources by focusing your efforts on the most promising prospects.
By going to the Dashboard on the menu bar, you can access your lead scoring.
Inside the Dashboard
Tagging your emails per category is an easy way to track down engagement.
- The tags/categories that engage readers are displayed in this area (see below in the red box).
- You can see how your campaigns are going in a specific period, by choosing from the drop-down (see the below image in the red box).
It will provide your engagement information for different periods (Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months. Last 12 Months, and All Time).
- The Pie Chart is a representation of the different categories, with the respective colors identifying them.
- You can also filter the top scorers per category by choosing from the drop-down beside “Top Scorers”.
Point System: Opened = 1 point, Clicked = 5 Points, Download = 10 points, Form Submission = 20 points, Unsubscribes = -20 points
- You can export a report of your top scorers by simply hitting the “Export” blue button.
The output report is in Excel format. You can easily share this with your reps.
You can also watch this video tutorial.
Please sign in to leave a comment.